ON PRANIC HEALING
Who are these courses for?
These courses are for those who wish to expand their knowledge of holistic health through the application of energetic principles. They are for individuals interested in learning applied techniques in the field of energetic medicine.
People from all walks of life have benefitted from these courses. Pranic Healing is easy to learn and apply, so you do not need to have previous experience or proficiency in health-related fields.
These courses are for the modern, curious mind, for individuals who want to learn more about integrative methods of wellness, and reconnect to their inherent potential to heal, themselves and others.
Who can benefit from this course?
Everyone can benefit from these courses! Pranic healing expands your mind and helps you to become more consciously aware of the subtle world around you. It is greatly empowering.
For yoga teachers, Pranic Healing deepens your knowledge of the subtle anatomy, sharpens your understanding of the chakras, and provides you with techniques to balance the energetic field. It is a wonderful technique to apply during yoga therapy sessions. These courses greatly enhance your knowledge and skill set (and what you can offer) as a teacher of yoga.
For massage therapists, it is a wonderful complement to body work. It gives you another level to work on, and a new set of skills to offer your clients. Physical well-being is intimately connected to the energetic health of the body. You will see a dramatic shift in the results you can obtain with your clients.
For integrative physicians, nurses, psychotherapists, and social workers interested in expanding into the field of energetic medicine, these course provide a systematic, straight-forward, and protocol-based approach. Pranic Healing is being taught and incorporated into various hospital systems in India and different parts of the world.
For mothers, fathers, and family members, this class is great to empower you with skills to enhance the health of yourself and your own family.
How can it compliment other body work (yoga, for example)?
Many techniques of body work focus, primarily, on the physical body. There is an intimate connection between the physical body and the energetic field. When the energetic field is healthy and balanced, it creates a new pattern for the physical counterpart to follow. Pranic Healing has been proven to catalyse and speed up recovery and healing time, and provides a more holistic approach to wellness. It also provides you with tools in energetic psychotherapy, allowing you to identify and address what is the root cause of the problem.
As patterns of disease can manifest, initially, on the energetic level, Pranic Healing also becomes a powerful technique of preventative healing.
What are 5 things I can expect to take-away?
1. A thorough knowledge of the subtle anatomy of the body and the major chakras
2. Applied skills (cleansing and energising) to balance the energetic field—of yourself and others
3. A knowledge of how to 'scan' for energetic imbalance
4. Powerful techniques for self-healing (to maintain a state of good health and vitality)
5. Meditation on Loving-Kindness (also known as The Meditation on Twin Hearts)
How is this different from Reiki?
Many Reiki Masters and practitioners have greatly enjoyed the Pranic Healing classes, and find them as a useful complement to the work they are already doing. They express that Pranic Healing "fills in the gaps" and makes the "why's" of energetic medicine more explicit. Here are some of the major differences between the two modalities.
1. Pranic Healing is a non-touch system of healing. Reiki does employ some touch during a session.
2. Pranic Healing teaches students to "scan" the energetic field systematically to locate areas of congestion and depletion. Reiki usually doesn't use an energetic-assessment technique, and relies more upon the intuition of the practitioner.
3. Pranic Healing employs a manual cleansing technique to remove blockages, stagnant, and diseased energy from the chakras or organs of the body before energisingThis helps to prevent a radical reaction when healing, and enhances the body's ability to absorb prana. Reiki practitioners find this technique very useful.
4. Pranic Healing uses a protocol-based approach. This means that when someone comes in with a headache, for example, the approach is very different than if someone comes in with chronic back pain. When you understand the energetic anatomy and functions of the chakras more specifically, then you understand how certain disease processes will affect the energetic field. Pranic Healing approaches healing with more specific protocols.
5. Pranic Healing includes a practice called “energetic hygiene” rarely found in any healing modality. Energetic hygiene is a set of practices: breathing, dietary recommendations and other cleansing routines designed to keep your personal energy tank clean and full.
Reiki Masters attending Pranic Healing classes agree that energetic hygiene is one of the greatest benefits of the class, particularly the techniques that enable them to cleanse themselves of contaminating energy they pick up from clients and how to prevent subjects or negative people from draining their life force. This is particularly important not only for Reiki practitioners, but also other healthcare providers because these people frequently experience pain or the ailment of their subjects and become drained and tired after healing someone.
6. Pranic Healing employs the use of color energies that dramatically accelerate the body’s innate healing abilities. In fact, many Reiki Masters who have taken Pranic Healing often say that if they have a subject who wants immediate relief or rapid healings, they use Pranic Healing — particularly, the colored pranic techniques.